Arkansas Motorcycle Accident – Paying Medical Bills

How to get medical bills paid is a common question after suffering a motorcycle accident in Arkansas. Luckily, there are several ways to get them paid. First, many people have health insurance that will cover accident related medical treatment. This is the best option for most people. The second way to get medical bills paid is through the insurance company of the person responsible for the accident. Many people do not know that Arkansas Law allows an injured motorcyclist, pedestrian, or bicyclist to get their medical bills paid by the No Fault or PIP insurance policy of the negligent driver. The same law allows the injured person to recover income disability benefits to cover lost income.

I recently had an insurance company adjuster not know that this law existed in Arkansas. However, after showing the adjuster the code section, I was able to get my client the necessary medical treatment for his injuries from a motorcycle accident. If you or a member of your family is involved in a motorcycle or bicycle accident, please contact me at 501-374-4440. Let me explain your rights under Arkansas Law.

Contact Information